Thursday, September 5, 2013

Where did time go?!?!

I'm a little VERY stressed lately with all of the wedding stuff I have left to do!! I have the T-Zero app on my phone and my stress level went through the roof when I saw this:
37 days till the wedding, say what?!!!??!!

I knew if I didn't start getting organized, my something blue was going to be the little blue pill, klonopin!! I never understood why brides made a day of itinerary.........until now! I am that bride making a day of wedding schedule. I didn't really like any of the templates online, so I decided to make my own. One for the ladies and one for the men in the wedding. I also made a special one for my "bridal entourage", yes I have dubbed my personal attendants and my day of wedding coordinator that!! :)

Since Andy and I got engaged last October I couldn't wait for our big day to get here and I still can't, but can time slow down? I have a lot of wedding stuff I need to do! Is it normal to have a minor freak out this close to the wedding?


No comments:

Post a Comment