Monday, August 26, 2013

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!

Alright I know, my last post was in June!! I've been SO busy with the wedding that I have had 0 time to sit down and blog. I have so much wedding stuff I want to blog about, but some stuff I have to keep a secret till after the wedding ;)

This weekend was the last of my bridal showers and it was very bitter sweet. I don't like hate being the center of attention so that was pretty hard when I was the guest of honor. I loved seeing family and friends and Andy and I got some amazing gifts! Now I have to start organizing so I have places for all of our new gadgets, pinterest here I come..........

I'm not one to normally complain about how hot or cold it is outside, but the hot and humid weather has been making everyday a ponytail day!



No comments:

Post a Comment