Friday, May 31, 2013

Welcome to my Korner!!

It's official, I have started a blog!!! Can I get a WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOO!!
I'm overly excited because one, it's Friday and two, I'm a blogger!!
I wanted to start blogging for a lot of reasons.

1. I wanted an outlet to throw my thoughts around.

2. I spend hours perusing pinterest pinning everything I love. My favorite section being DIY stuff.You would think that since I pinned it, I will do it............NOPE. That ends today. I'm hoping my blog kicks me into gear!

3. I'm getting married October 12th of this year and I want to share everything that I'm doing. Do I have a wedding planner you ask? I sure do, it's ME! After this wedding I will feel like a master wedding planner.


Yep, that is 100% me as I type my first post at work. What can I say, it's Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment